Click on the image of the newsletter below to read about chapter house renovations, what alumnae have been up to, and everything happening with our undergraduate sisters!
Welcome New Members
KANSAS UNIVERSITY – SIGMA CHAPTER:
- 70 new members, 12 legacies
- 1039 went through recruitment, 785 pledged the 12 sororities at KU
- Sigma Chapter received 609 online and hard copy references/recommendations
MIZZOU – ALPHA DELTA CHAPTER:
- 76 new members, 11 legacies (quota was 71)
- 1552 went through recruitment, 1190 pledged
- Met quota +5 COB, house total 315, 34 legacies in house
WICHITA STATE – BETA CHI CHAPTER:
- 32 new members
KANSAS STATE – BETA UPSILON CHAPTER:
- 50 new members, 12 legacies
- 786 went through recruitment
- house total 189 (house quota 180)
ROCKHURST– ETA IOTA CHAPTER:
- Spring Semester Recruitment
- 120 went through recruitment
- 34 new members, 0 legacies
- Met quota, total members 90
UCM – CHARTER CHAPTER:
- 107 new members, 0 legacies
MISSOURI STATE UNIVERSITY – DELTA NU:
- 92 new members
Click here for more info on the chapters we support.
So excited to announce that both our Chapter Advisor and SC-NC received New Chapter awards at Gamma Phi Beta's Convention! Elizabeth Lehner was awarded "New Chapter Advisor of the Year" and Tracy Stack received "Playmaker of the Year for New Chapters". Congratulations to both ladies!! #GPBNewChapter
The Alpha Delta chapter house has been updated just in time for recruitment and another school year! Check out their beautiful home located in Columbia, Missouri.
Have you opened your Summer 2016 Crescent magazine? Well you're in for a pleasant surprise when you turn to page 11 and see our Greater KC Alumnae Chapter spotlighted! Whoohoo! To make it even sweeter, once you get to the last page Kansas City is featured yet again for hosting the 1929 Convention. What a great issue to show off all that we have accomplished.
Rockhurst University's Eta Iota Chapter got a remodel this past year! Check it out here. Our very own board member, Jill Woolley, who also serves as the Facility Advisor, was in charge of the remodel. Great job, Jill. It looks fabulous!
Benefitting Girls On the Run
A virtual race is an event that is free of the traditional restrictions of location and time. You complete your 4-mile run/walk anywhere in the world and at whatever pace you like. You can do it on a treadmill, walking to work, with friends on the weekend, or just keeping track of your FitBit miles! Participants can do it all at once or complete the distance over multiple days.
Welcome to our brand new website!
Check back often for upcoming events, news, and more!
Thanks for stopping by,
Greater KC Alumnae Chapter